viernes, 28 de julio de 2017

Baby Crib Box

Hi!
This is my new project: a baby's crib box with card.
I've a customer and at the same time a fellow crafter whom I met in a wedding community on FB. 
She makes floral arrangements, her works are so amazing 
(if you can see her works, please, take a look on "Mis Capritxets"). 
I know that to have a baby was something that she and her husband were looking forward to. 
So when I know she's about to give birth I decided to do it a gift to commemorate this moment. 
As finally the present arrived yesterday, 
I'm free to publish the work xD
I knew what i wanted to do: a box but not any box but something special for the baby. 
I looked for days and finally I found a beautiful project by Sandra's Scrapshop
Her templates are for cardstock pojects but I was determined to do, 
so I set to work and got my own measures.
 





Each side of the crib has a handwoven detail (thanks Mom, without you 
I would not have made it in time ;_;) and a lace that skirts from side to side to the crib.
 
 
 
For the insideof the crib 
I put it on a pillow and different toys made with woll and modelling paste.
 
 
 
And then there's the drawer with the card.
 
 
 
Honestly, this card has been the hardest to do for me. 
I was trying out different styles until I found one that I liked. 
I've used cardboard 110 lb, the Dayka paper collection for baby girl, 
Marta Steward punch "Doily Lace" and Distress -milled lavender-.
 
 
This bears of this collection are so cute!!
 
 
This works has been like a sweet and cucte little cake ^_^

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario